Saturday, October 27, 2007

Maryknoll Friends
















me,elaine henson (Bataan, 1991)

me,mary anne magbag,bettina icasiano and maricon termulo (new jersey, 2006)

mariza gatmaitan and me (pennsylvania, 2007)

me and nikki lopez (manila, 2005)

jane agustin, bettina icasiano,mary ann magbag,anabel morelos,malou gollayan,queenie encomienda (las vegas 2004)

jinky,raffy barreiro,me,steve,juju yutuc,jun villa,belinda elgincolin (manila,2005)

Francine Longid and me (1987-UP days)

karen,me,zoe campos,marge evangelista,steve,lyndon santos and rosar crisostomo (manila,1999)

me, and kay uranza (ny 2004)

vickie achacoso, kay uranza, jackie ejercito and me (Manila,2003)

ferdie medina,alaine lopez,marilou flores,vinia buenaventura,gary borja,nana alejandrino,
jopet mamuric,raffy barreiro,me--jun villa and nor domingo--(manila, 2003)

dodot calapatia, nikki lopez, marilen banaticla, alaine lopez, vinia buenaventura, gary borja,
raffy barreiro, me and jun villa (El Pueblo--Manila, 2001)

marilou flores, alaine lopez, vinia buenaventura, nikki lopez, and me (manila,2005)

steve,chesca,mariza gatmaitan and jet custodio. (manila, 2003)

jazel ramirez, me,steve, kika and lyndon soriano (LA, 1999)

isabella,vinia buenaventura, me and minai santos (manila,2001)

carolyn schaupp, me and ruby schaupp (Maryland, 2004)

Bettina Icasiano, Maricon Termulo and me (Delaware, 2004)

marilou flores, mary anne magbag, maricon termulo, me and anabel morelos (NYC, 1995)

me and Marge Evangelista (manila, 2003)

louie araneta, nana alejandrino, karen crisostomo,marge evangelista, nancy de guzman and me
(manila, 2003)

elaine henson and me (Maryland, 1995)

mariza gatmaitan, elaine henson, steve and me (pennsylvania, 1995)

me and anne marie benedicto (nyc 2000)

chesca and aissa pajar (manila, 2003)

mariza gatmaitan, me and aissa pajar (manila, 2005)

10 years after high school.

10 years

10 years

10 years

12 years after.

19 years after high school.













Vinia Buenaventura-Camacho organized a going-away lunch for me.
I thought it was going to be with about four girls, and so at the very last minute-
I changed the venue as I saw fit for my appetite.
Little did I know it was a fairly large group of men and women I was making Vinia coordinate with. (So Sorry Vinia!!!!)
The men in this picture were guys we were friends with in high school.
We were from Maryknoll, an all-girls school,
and they were from La Salle, an all-boys school.
We met when we were 14 years old.



Nor Domingo, Joseph Dulce, Jun Villa, Jopet Mamuric, Raffy Barreiro and Dennis Brua.

This is Jun Villa

With Raffy Barreiro and Alaine Lopez

With Mia Vergara

Thanks for lunch Raffy!

With Nikki Lopez Benitez
(other maryknoll girls: nana alejandrino, marilen banaticla, nikki, michelle mella, marilou flores, alaine

With Marge Evangelista at Kamias.

This is Queenie. We were one of four girls extremely close as we graduated from high school. She has lived in Los Angeles for over 19 years. She was home for the holidays as well.

Her brother Ramon laughs at us, as we catch up in fast motion.



With her cute children. Her beautiful daughter, Trixie was one of my flower girls at my wedding.
Queenie and Ed, thanks for all the treats!!!!