Sunday, July 06, 2008

Home at last

I left Tully, NY (22 mi south of Syracuse) at 4: 15 am.
It was brutal.
80 mi into my trip I got sleepy so I pulled over at a gas station to sleep.
The three girls (my two+ one syrcuse cousin) were so cooperative.
They whispered quietly and then woke me after half an hour of napping.

Two hours later I had to pull over again for coffee and doughnuts.

An hour and a half later I had to stop at a little diner in the hopes that food would wake me up.

I must have looked really tired or run down
because when it was time for me to pay my bill--
the waitresses had informed me that someone had already payed for our meal.
That random act of kindness woke me up and got me home.
I still need to pay it forward.

I got home, napped for an hour until Steve's brother Tim, Sharyn and family came for a visit.


We spent the day at the Waterpark, the next day at the Science and Sports Center, and the next two days at two picnics.
One with the Grecos (My brother A's in-laws) and the other with Steve's parents at Punxsutawney, Pa.

I spent today in bed.

Pictures from the July 4th weekend.

Steve's brother family, My brother Jim's family, my family at my other brother A's in-law's family picnic. Are you confused yet?

My brother A's MIL

Me and my SIL Chari.

Daniel Lanuka (My SIL Raff's nephew)

Picnic at my brother A's MIL


Steve and his bro Tim playing catch. Of course I photographed Steve. He is my husband.

Steve and my brothers playing volleyball.

picnic.

hiking.

carrying.

resting and

posing.

card sharks.

Domi's eyes. Future Rob Lowe.

Mr. Romano and his wine.

"Chicharon ang kasabay nito p're!"

Raff and A

Fireworks.

Gabs and syracuse cousin Ellie.

Erica and Kika.

Julia and Gabi.

home of punxsy phil.

people somehow related.

human canon ball.

Silvas

The newest addition to my hat collection.

at my in-laws.

The mother of Steve.

kids'table.

Steve, try to contain your happiness once in a while.

My Sil Chari at my MIL's

Boys at my MIL's

picnic at my MIL's

My new 'chicks from the sticks' t-shirt.

Karen, your picture finally made it on my MIL's door!!!